Thursday 14 June 2012

Quotes Taken by "India Times" from melanie jean juneau


The only thing that will kill you with nine kids is pairing socks.

If you want in-style runners or brand-name jeans, you need to have a job.

Her pastry was flakier than mine, and she was 11.

I had Anthony on my shoulder and Mara made pastry for 12 pies.

If they're still treated like kids or overindulged, they don't have a purpose.

I always make a conspirator out of everyone

It was instant attraction. Everyone thought I was going to be a nun librarian.

Children help you forget what's not important.

If you have one or two children, you have to be everything for them ... Family starts with three. I found one child horrendous, two a strain. But three was easy. With three, community starts

I don't think Nan is going to leave us any wine, my husband guessed.
.
"It's been hiding in the back of my pantry for almost twenty years and I have to tell you, it is the best wine I have ever tasted!"

Yes! I have raised a son with nurturing instincts!
.
"You don't have a clue how much grace I have poured out on you".

If one more person praises me, I am going to scream or vomit!.

"Anthony, you really don't want to keep these, do you?"

"Fine keep them, but if they get any worse looking, I am throwing them out."
.

1 comment: